Arduino and Raspberry Pi eBook collection on Humble Bundle (Ends 7pm Tonight)

Philip smith

Mar 8, 2017, 5:31:38 AM3/8/17
to Derby Makers
Hey All,

There's a Humble bundle for about 20 eBooks focused on Raspberry Pi and Arduino for $15.00 that ends tonight at 7pm (only found out about it today) if anyone is interested.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/make-arduino-and-raspberry-pi?utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=Arduino_Raspberry_Pi_Book_Bundle_MPA&utm_medium=Link

Phil

Paul Stevens

Mar 8, 2017, 5:35:11 AM3/8/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Phil, no idea what a humble bundle is but count me in anyway.  I'll be at the mill tonight till 7 ish
Thanks
Paul

Steve Martin

Mar 8, 2017, 8:53:01 AM3/8/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad of the reminder, I saw it but forgot about it.

I remember getting the first or second humble bundle when it was just indie games, it seems they've expended a lot since then.

I'll probably get it but I can't help but wonder how up to date the books are.  Still worth the chance for how many ebooks you get for the price :-)

Steve

Philip smith

Mar 8, 2017, 11:20:08 AM3/8/17
to Derby Makers
Hi Paul,

To get the bundle you just need to follow the link in my original post to the Humblebundle website and purchase the collection. It does expire at 7pm tonight though so you'd need to be quick.

Hope this helps.

Phil