Fwd: BBC quiz show - contestant casting call

Bob Scratchit

Mar 11, 2015, 1:53:04 PM3/11/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Who's feeling clever then?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Parnell <stephen...@saltbeeftv.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 2:26 PM
Subject: BBC quiz show - contestant casting call
To: ch...@derbymakers.com

Hello,

I work for a new BBC quiz show and we're looking for smart and interesting contestants for brand new BBC quiz show that tests general knowledge and mental agility skills to the limit.

We are looking for individual players as well as teams of up to three players who share a common passion, hobby or profession, who have what it takes to take on the fiendish puzzles in this challenging word game.

It would be fantastic if you could pass on the contestant call document attached to your community of makers, creatives, programmers, scientists and engineers. If you could post it to your group forum that would also be a big help. If anyone is keen to apply then they can send an email to cas...@saltbeeftv.com to request an application form.

if you could please send me your email address and I can provide more information. It would be great to get some applicants apply from your community.

many thanks,

Stephen

Contestant Call - Auditions.jpg