Derwent Pulse at Silk Mill

Charles Monkhouse

Mar 3, 2014, 3:50:11 PM3/3/14
to Andrea Mercer, stuartp...@me.com, an...@angeleden.co.uk, part...@gmail.com, James Moore, Glyn Smith, Morgan Barke, mhan...@yahoo.co.uk, David Evans, Graeme Smith, paul.ste...@virginmedia.com, derby-...@googlegroups.com
Makers

After a discussion with Andrea I have a proposal.

I would like to enrol your help with with creating some heart beat measuring and transmitting devices to use with Derwent Pulse as it passes by the Silk Mill this autumn. In return I would provide a workshop that explores potential technology and solutions. We could frame the workshop to provide maximum interest to your group.

Happy to come down and discuss this sooner rather than later - though Thursday nights are awkward due to teaching commitments.

Best wishes,

Charles Monkhouse
01629 636 920
07885 625 834