Introduction

adam.t...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2017, 6:25:32 AM4/25/17
to Derby Makers
Hi,

I might be interested in joining the Derby Makers Group. I understand that you will soon be relocating, so would I be better to wait until you find a new home?

Thanks

Adam Thirkill

Paul Stevens

Apr 25, 2017, 6:31:57 AM4/25/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,
Why not come down to the Silk Mill, either tomorrow evening or next Wednesday.  You can meet up with current members and get to know us a little better.  No need to join just yet until we have finalised our move.
I’ll be at the Mill tomorrow from 6 to 6.30 and next week from 6 until about 8.
Cheers
Paul

Morgan Barke

Apr 25, 2017, 8:18:13 AM4/25/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Adam.
Yes, come down tomorrow, as Paul suggested. Although tomorrow is our last day at the Silk Mill, so we won't be there the following week. We will update here and our website as soon as we have clarity of our new location.
Cheers, Morgan.

On 25 Apr 2017, at 11:22, adam.t...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I might be interested in joining the Derby Makers Group. I understand that you will soon be relocating, so would I be better to wait until you find a new home?

Thanks

Adam Thirkill

RustyFish

Jun 27, 2017, 2:36:51 PM6/27/17
to Derby Makers
Hi all,

I'm interested in joining too. I can't make this week but hope to come the week after to your new venue.

Do I bring anything? (a project, ingenuity, paint brush)

Kirsty

Morgan Barke

Jun 27, 2017, 3:47:22 PM6/27/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kirsty

We are still in the process of preparing the new workshop. Come down next week. Just bring yourself, check out the space and have a chin wag.

Cheers, Morgan