Derby Makers milk for our teas and coffees

Britta Jarvis

Mar 12, 2015, 11:05:02 AM3/12/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

A few of us thought it would be a good idea to get a supply of those tiny single portion milk cartons to store with our tea and coffee so we have it there for our use (and no chance of it going sour in the fridge like fresh milk). So today I went ahead and purchased a box of 120 from Costco ('Half Fat Millac Maid') costing £3.39.

Please could two other steering committee members say they approve of this spending so I can be reimbursed by the club?

I'll bring it along and store it in our cupboard tonight.

- Britta

Glyn Smith

Mar 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM3/12/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Sounds find to me!

Paul Stevens

Mar 12, 2015, 11:30:22 AM3/12/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

sound like a good plan to me.

All the best
Paul

On 12 Mar 2015 15:05, "Britta Jarvis" <popart...@hotmail.com> wrote:

MARK HANCOX

Mar 12, 2015, 11:42:29 AM3/12/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

I'm fine with that. I'll be there tonight with the cheque book

On 12 Mar 2015 15:05, "Britta Jarvis" <popart...@hotmail.com> wrote:

David Evans

Mar 27, 2015, 5:15:58 AM3/27/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
On 12 Mar 2015, at 15:05, Britta Jarvis <popart...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> A few of us thought it would be a good idea to get a supply of those tiny single portion milk cartons to store with our tea and coffee so we have it there for our use (and no chance of it going sour in the fridge like fresh milk).

Usually I dislike those things but used one last night and remained in a good mood. Thank you, Britta!

Britta Jarvis

Mar 27, 2015, 5:25:10 AM3/27/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Glad it's working out well :) Thanks for the feedback!

> Subject: Re: [derby-makers] Derby Makers milk for our teas and coffees
> From: dfe...@gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:15:55 +0000
> To: derby-...@googlegroups.com