Code Club Training - 4 March 6pm - 7.30pm, Silk Mill

9 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Andrea Mercer

непрочетено,
12.02.2015 г., 11:05:0412.02.15 г.
до derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

If you would like to volunteer to help deliver Code Club at the Silk Mill, Code Club are running online training and delivering a training session here on 4th March, details below:

New for 2015 we have training for all our volunteers/teachers to help and support them in running a club.

How do I access the training?

The training is available online - just login to your Code Club account and you'll see the option on your checklist to setting up a club. There are two mandatory sections which will take no more than 15 - 20 minutes to complete.

Can I do the training face-to-face?

We've had lots of feedback from people who would prefer face-to-face training as it's more personal and allows the opportunity to network with like-minded people to share ideas and collaborate. So our very first session in the East Midlands will be held at the Silk Mill Museum in Derby on Wednesday March 4th. There are only 20 spaces available, so if you are interested then you can find out more and book your place using this link: https://eventbrite.co.uk/event/15726235594/

But I'm already running a club. Do I still need to do the training?

If you're already volunteering at a Code Club then first of all - THANK YOU! Second of all, you can still do either the face-to-face or the online training if you like, but if you feel that this is not necessary then please email me with the name of the club you are volunteering at and I'll update our database to reflect this.

Finally ... is your Code Club on our map?

All Code Clubs must be fully registered with us. If a club appears on our homepage map then it’s registered – YAY! If it’s not on our map then you have a tiny bit of work to do – please either register today or log in to your account and complete our registration checklist. This blog post explains it all - http://bit.ly/1yYL0Fn
Отговор до всички
Отговор до автора
Препращане
0 нови съобщения