Re:Make

Andrea Mercer

Feb 28, 2014, 3:01:47 PM2/28/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

Just wanted to say a big thank you to those who have been helping with the Re:Make project so far, we couldn't have got this far without you and we hope to see more of the hard work starting to pervade the mill over the coming weeks!

To those who have yet to get involved there are still lots of opportunities to help design and make things over the next 5 weeks and beyond and we would certainly appreciate your help in whatever way you can whether designing, prototyping, building or finishing the furniture which will be our primary focus over the next few weeks!

Steve is also doing a workshop induction tomorrow at 1pm, so if you've yet to be officially inducted now's your chance!

It's amazing what's been achieved so far, so hang on in there and prepare to be re:amazed when everything is in situe!

Thanks as always,

Andrea, Hannah and Kim