Derby Makers : Christmas and New Year

MARK HANCOX

Dec 6, 2017, 4:53:37 PM12/6/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
To all Derby Makers

Availability of the Radio Museum over the next few Thursdays :
  • December 7th - OPEN
  • December 14th - CLOSED
  • December 21st - OPEN
  • December 28th - CLOSED
  • January 4th - TBD
  • January 11th - CLOSED
We'd also like  to ask all past and present Derby Makers to join us for a Christmas drink at the Silk Mill pub, on Wednesday December 13th from 6.30pm.

Cheers
Mark

MARK HANCOX

Dec 21, 2017, 8:28:25 AM12/21/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder, the Radio Museum is open for us this evening.

If I don't see you there tonight, Merry Christmas!

Cheers
Mark

On 7 Dec 2017 07:48, "Pam Hallam" <pamjh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mark

Many thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately I am unable to join you next Wednesday as I am already busy that evening. Best wishes to you all for Christmas and 2018.

Pam

On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 21:58, MARK HANCOX <mhan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Folks

Please see below, in case you're not picking up Derby Makers emails anymore - would love to see you on the 13th. Please pass on to any other "classic" Derby Makers!

Cheers
Mark
Mark