Fwd: Hack space in Erewash

Bob Scratchit

Mar 4, 2015, 2:52:38 PM3/4/15
to Clare....@derbyshire.gov.uk, derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All.

I've received the email below asking for help with a new hackspace type concept that we as a community may be able to help with.

I'm having some thoughts on what would be a good approach but thought I'd open it up to the group for a wider discussion.  Have a read below and start the ideas coming!

Jonathan