Latest Volunteering Opportunities at Derby Museums

gryf...@hotmail.com

Aug 4, 2016, 7:09:33 AM8/4/16
to Derby Makers
Hi all,

If you're looking for opportunities to volunteer across Derby Museums' three sites to help keep our gorgeous museums fantastic and free for everyone, please have a look at our latest Coproduction Volunteering opportunities.

I'll be posting all future opportunities emails on here so that you're up to speed.

Give me a shout with any questions at all (or follow links in the document for other members of the team).

Very best wishes,

Gemma
August Coproduction Vol Opportunities.doc

MARK HANCOX

Aug 31, 2016, 3:55:43 PM8/31/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Gemma

Is it you I need to talk to, to volunteer for the maker faire?

Cheers
Mark Hancox

gryf...@hotmail.com

Sep 5, 2016, 6:12:03 AM9/5/16
to Derby Makers
Hi Mark,

Thanks so much for registering your interest in volunteering for Mini Maker Faire.  Yes, I'm the person to approach and you're ahead of the game which is fantastic, thank you!  I'm just newly back of my holidays and recruitment of volunteers for Maker Faire is at the top of my list to start work on now I'm back.  I'll be starting the recruitment drive in the next couple of weeks so what I'll do is make sure I post any volunteering info on this noticeboard as it's completed.  Should be next week sometime.  It'll give you a little more information about this year's faire, the kinds of roles that'll be available and how to register your interest.

Please do feel free to come to me with any questions in the meantime, of course.

Thanks so much again for registering your interest in volunteering.

All best wishes,

Gemma