East mill....

Rob Collinson

Dec 1, 2016, 5:08:44 AM12/1/16
to Derby Makers
Just on the point of the east mill I raised last night, I know for sure that there'e a strong arts & crafts movement in Belper who'd no doubt love to be involved

:)

Paul Stevens

Dec 1, 2016, 5:11:19 AM12/1/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Its an interesting idea, Rob. I suppose the main issue would be that Belper would be great for you and me but others really need somewhere central as they come in by public transport, walk or bike.
I’ll raise it when we discuss relocation
Cheers
Paul