AGM 18th November 2014

Amanda McLaren

Oct 22, 2014, 7:03:44 AM10/22/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

We propose to have our AGM on the 18th November. 7pm - 8pm (ish) for the formal meeting - social element after.

I haven't booked a space yet (it will be somewhere close to the Silk Mill) but it would be good to get an idea of numbers. Please can you reply to part...@gmail.com to confirm your intention to attend, non-members welcome but only members can vote.

If this date is difficult and we have low numbers we may need to reschedule.

Thanks
Amanda

grant gibson

Oct 22, 2014, 7:14:37 AM10/22/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Myself and Gemma can make that date

Regards

Grant

MARK HANCOX

Oct 22, 2014, 10:23:20 AM10/22/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

I'm good for then

Bob Scratchit

Oct 22, 2014, 1:53:37 PM10/22/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com, Amanda McLaren
I can do this

Jonathan

Tony Brookes

Oct 23, 2014, 4:09:25 AM10/23/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com, part...@gmail.com
Me Too
Tony

Morgan Barke

Oct 23, 2014, 5:36:14 AM10/23/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com, Amanda McLaren
Yes. I can do the 18th of Nov.
Cheers, Morgan

Britta Jarvis

Oct 23, 2014, 4:42:26 PM10/23/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
18th is good for me too

- Britta

From: morga...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:35:44 +0100
Subject: Re: [derby-makers] AGM 18th November 2014
To: derby-...@googlegroups.com; part...@gmail.com

Glyn Smith

Oct 24, 2014, 11:20:58 AM10/24/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Should be good for me too :-)

Thanks

Glyn

On 22 Oct 2014 12:03, "Amanda McLaren" <part...@gmail.com> wrote:

Amanda McLaren

Nov 7, 2014, 8:36:48 AM11/7/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone

I am struggling to find a venue for our meeting on the 18th Nov, I have provisionally booked the Exeter Arms for the following week - 25th Nov just in case we have to postpone to the following week.

I will keep trying to find a venue for the 18th up until next Tuesday - if I've not found one by then we will have to change the date.  I will post again on Tuesday 11th.

Apologies
Amanda

Amanda McLaren

Nov 11, 2014, 2:15:44 PM11/11/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
AGM confirmed for Tuesday 18th November. Meeting to be held at the Hide Burger Bar, Riverside Chambers (The Old Magistrates Court Building), Full Street, Derby, DE1 3AF
meeting to start at 7pm

They are setting a room aside for us and it's booked from 6.30pm but can't imagine it would be a problem if you arrived earlier.

Please can you confirm what food you want to order by this Friday 3pm at the latest. I will bring the menu with me to meeting on Thursday.  Their menu is here...http://www.hideburgerbar.co.uk/

Thanks
Amanda

Bob Scratchit

Nov 11, 2014, 3:31:26 PM11/11/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there, and I'll have the Bacon & Cheese please.

Jonathan

Morgan Barke

Nov 11, 2014, 3:34:19 PM11/11/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

I'll be going, but won't be eating.

neil...@googlemail.com

Nov 17, 2014, 3:50:10 PM11/17/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I've got a 2 year old's birthday to attend so if I do make it I'll be late.