I received this the other day.

Paul Stevens

Sep 16, 2016, 4:56:23 AM9/16/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
This might be of interest to someone so I thought I would pass it on.
Cheers
Paul

Begin forwarded message:

From: Henna <he...@herox.com>
Subject: The StoryX Challenge - Share your Innovation Story with our Community!
Date: 14 September 2016 12:33:27 BST

Hi

HeroX is excited to host a challenge to share the stories of ordinary people creating extraordinary innovation. Tell us your story or the story of someone you know, who has defied conventional wisdom to create a game-changing breakthrough.

Use any medium you like: written, video, audio, slide presentation, illustration, song, whatever you can come up with.

Prize Details: HeroX will award up to 8 prizes, totaling $5,500 USD. In addition, all stories will be shared with our community of innovators on our challenge page.

Application Instructions: Last date for submission is October 14, 2016. No entry fee is required. Innovators may originate from any country.

Guidelines/ Registration Link: You may visit the Unleash Your Superhero Challenge page for complete details and to register as an innovator.

Please let us know if you would like to participate or know anyone else who might be interested in participating.

Thanks
Henna.
--

Henna Khan | Community Manager

HeroX | www.HeroX.com | @iamherox
What's Possible Together.

e: he...@herox.com
t: @henna_khan

HeroX is a spin-off of XPRIZE, the leading organization solving the world's grand challenges by managing large-scale, incentive prize competitions. The HeroX platform makes it easy for anyone to frame a problem and to inspire individuals and teams to compete to solve it. If you wish to unsubscribe, please reply to this email with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.