I'm coming down tonight!

grant gibson

Sep 28, 2017, 3:22:01 AM9/28/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I haven't forgotten about Derby makers just been busy over the summer with work and holidays etc. I shall be making an appearance later... Morgan I've got the raspberry pi gameboy with me and Tony if you are about it would be great to chat about the HAB project

If anyone else is about I look forward to chatting tonight

Regards

Grant

Tony Brookes

Sep 28, 2017, 5:22:25 AM9/28/17
to Derby Makers
Hi Grant

I may be there tonight, my flu jab is booked for 6.30pm so it depends on how quickly that happens. It’s be good to catch up. I’m expecting to be there next week. Next Tuesday I’m helping with a HAB launch/recovery at Malvern as part of their local science festival and my HAB apprenticeship! I’ve a set of costings & an outline project plan all I need to do is write it all down…..

Tony

Morgan Barke