Hello!

11 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Rob Collinson

chưa đọc,
11:40:15 16 thg 11, 201616/11/16
đến Derby Makers
Hi,

Would I be ok coming down to meet you all tonight even though I'm not currently a 'member' of the makers group?

I read that Thursdays is the night is an option for non members is all...I also read that it is a night whereby they introduce you so that you can get a feel as to whether you'd want to join.

Thing is, I already know I'd like to become a member and have a few things in mind.

I work in Derby and could attend following completion of my working day today before travelling homeward is all.

Would it be ok to come down tonight?

Thanks for any feedback!

Kind Regards
Rob

Stuart Weaver

chưa đọc,
11:59:55 16 thg 11, 201616/11/16
đến Derby Makers
Hi Rob,

Feel free to come down tonight (from 18:00 until 21:00) and we'll get you signed up and introduced!

as per Gemma's message, you'll have to knock on the rear door/window to come in as there is an event tonight!

Cheers,
Stu

Rob Collinson

chưa đọc,
10:50:51 28 thg 11, 201628/11/16
đến Derby Makers
Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the heads up!

I will try get there and locate the backdoor (ahem) for around 1800...may grab some food first though!

Kind Regards
Rob

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 4:40:15 PM UTC, Rob Collinson wrote:
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp
0 tin nhắn mới