Committee meeting 21st, 22nd, 28th, 29th April?

Amanda McLaren

Mar 11, 2015, 5:40:02 AM3/11/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all Committee members
Just to let you know that we are due a committee meeting soon and I suggest the following options as potential meeting dates, can I get a general sense on whether people prefer to meet on a Tuesday or on a Wednesday after Code Club? I will send around a direct email to you once I have some feedback.
Thanks
Amanda

grant gibson

Mar 11, 2015, 5:46:50 AM3/11/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

I can normally do either it's just Gemma's shifts change from week to week.

Regards
Grant

Britta Jarvis

Mar 11, 2015, 6:31:17 AM3/11/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
A Tuesday would be preferred but I can do Weds if everyone else votes that :)

- Britta

From: grantg...@googlemail.com
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 09:46:48 +0000
Subject: Re: [derby-makers] Committee meeting 21st, 22nd, 28th, 29th April?
To: derby-...@googlegroups.com

Bob Scratchit

Mar 11, 2015, 1:51:59 PM3/11/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
either works for me

Paul Stevens

Mar 11, 2015, 2:02:14 PM3/11/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

either should work but Thursday would be best.

All the best
Paul

David Evans

Mar 11, 2015, 6:57:02 PM3/11/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
On 11 Mar 2015, at 09:40, Amanda McLaren <part...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to let you know that we are due a committee meeting soon and I suggest the following options as potential meeting dates, can I get a general sense on whether people prefer to meet on a Tuesday or on a Wednesday after Code Club? I will send around a direct email to you once I have some feedback.

Any of those dates is fine with me.

MARK HANCOX

Mar 12, 2015, 2:40:55 AM3/12/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

All except the 29th are currently free for me. However those are the first 2 weeks of my new job and I don't yet know how the travelling will work. If I can't make it I'll supply an up to date financial summary.

Morgan Barke

Mar 12, 2015, 4:43:05 AM3/12/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday are better for me, either week. Although, I can Tuesdays and then may not attend DM on the Wednesday.

MARK HANCOX

Apr 16, 2015, 7:23:22 AM4/16/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Did we ever fix the date of the meeting?

Cheers
Mark

Amanda McLaren

Apr 16, 2015, 11:02:44 AM4/16/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark

Sorry I've been really slow on sorting this out.
As yet I've not emailed committee members with a confirmed date. But lets book it in for Wednesday 29th at 7pm probably at the Silk Mill because it's a members only night - maybe we can meet in the blue room? I'll ask Kim tonight. I will also attempt to email all committee members tonight directly to check how many this works for?

In the mean time if you're a committee member and read this can you confirm or send me your apologies for this date. Also there is a list growing for agenda items, if you have things to add please email me.

Thanks
Amanda

Amanda McLaren

T: 0777 28 48 892

Bolding Gt Grandson

Apr 16, 2015, 11:09:48 AM4/16/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amanda
7 pm's ideal, earlier much less so
Tony

Glyn Smith

Apr 16, 2015, 12:25:08 PM4/16/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

29th should be good for me :-)
Thanks

Glyn

Bob Scratchit

Apr 20, 2015, 2:00:47 PM4/20/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Should be OK for this.

MARK HANCOX

Apr 20, 2015, 2:52:15 PM4/20/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

I can do then

Britta Jarvis

Apr 20, 2015, 4:57:14 PM4/20/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
yup me and Jim can do wed 29th :)

- Britta

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:52:14 +0100

Morgan Barke

Apr 20, 2015, 6:00:57 PM4/20/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Yes. I will be there...

James Moore

Apr 20, 2015, 9:28:26 PM4/20/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Good news! I shall be both there and square ^^

Jim

From: morga...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:00:26 +0100