Rasperry jam or fruit not pi

Amanda McLaren

Jul 14, 2015, 1:57:02 PM7/14/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Have a massive glut of raspberries....Will bring some down tomorrow (Weds) do people prefer jam or raw fruit? Please let me know as I'll be making Jam tomorrow/or not depending on feedback.

Thanks
Amanda

Jonathan

Jul 14, 2015, 2:48:23 PM7/14/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amanda

We would love some of each if that's OK. Let us know what you would like for them - no need for you to be out of pocket on the jam making.

Jonathan

Graeme Smith

Jul 15, 2015, 2:47:54 AM7/15/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
yes please! Just as they are. Washed and checked for bugs etc though obviously.

Graeme

Britta Jarvis

Jul 15, 2015, 5:16:33 AM7/15/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Yes please to raw raspberries too please! :)

-Britta

Subject: Re: [derby-makers] Rasperry jam or fruit not pi
From: b.mcc...@hotmail.co.uk
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:47:53 +0100
To: derby-...@googlegroups.com

Bolding Gt Grandson

Jul 15, 2015, 7:31:59 AM7/15/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amanda
Both please
Tony

Britta Jarvis

Jul 15, 2015, 2:48:10 PM7/15/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

If anyone reads this while at the Silk Mill tonight, please pass on my apologies to Amanda for expressing an interest in raspberries and then not turning up. Unfortunately my bike doesn't seem road safe so I'm stuck at home for the evening.

Best wishes

Britta

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:31:58 +0100

Graeme Smith

Jul 16, 2015, 2:16:38 AM7/16/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Oh, was looking forward to my Raspberry smoothie tonight (Thursday) but realise that WED probably means Wednesday and not Thursday. A lesson to all of us that abbreviation is a dangerous and confusing thing. :-(

Graeme

Amanda McLaren

Jul 16, 2015, 3:05:35 AM7/16/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
you're in luck Greame, I assumed that you'd be in today and Nigel kindly put them in the fridge for you, although I did say he could give them to anyone that wanted them,  just to get rid in case you didn't show up, so you'd better claim them quick!
Amanda

Amanda McLaren

T: 0777 28 48 892

Graeme Smith