Derby Sketching Club Annual Trophy Exhibition

Britta Jarvis

Jun 21, 2015, 3:29:30 PM6/21/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know about a free exhibition that's happening this week at the Guildhall, Derby Market Place on Monday 22 June, 2.30pm til 5pm, Tuesday to Friday 10am til 5pm and Saturday 27 June, 10am til 4.30pm. I have four pictures in it along with other members of the club. Please do come and have a look at the local talent! I'll be looking after the exhibition all day on Wednesday (except an hours lunch 12-1, it is still open but other people will welcome you) if you wanted to see a friendly face there, although all our faces are friendly really.

This is the first time I've entered an exhibition and I'm excited to finally see my art looking all professional in frames and everything :P

Hope to see some of you there!

- Britta