Signing in on Wednesdays

Amanda McLaren

Feb 11, 2015, 11:08:54 AM2/11/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone

If you were at the session last Wednesday you'll know this already but for those who weren't we have a new signing in routine to adhere to on Wednesdays; Sign in on the Museums sheet on the front desk. If you are the first to arrive (18's and over) you will need to get another signing in sheet from our metal cabinet in the workshop and put your name down as the named person. Everyone who arrives and is working in the back also needs to sign in on this sheet that is kept in the workshop space. The named person is responsible for this sheet throughout the session, if there is an evacuation you need to ask people to leave via the nearest (back) exits and muster at the boggie (train carriage on the front drive). The named person needs to take the sign in sheet with them and check everyone off at the muster point. If the named person needs to leave then they handover to someone else who then becomes the named person and responsible for the sheet.

Please can everyone  remember to sign out when they leave to avoid the emergency services looking for someone who's not there.

I will try and arrange some induction session with the silk mill over the next few weeks.

Thanks
Amanda