Free Magazine, Promo copy, Hackspace

Tony Brookes

Nov 6, 2017, 3:05:25 PM11/6/17
to Derby Makers
I’ve signed up for my free copy. It’s being punished by RasberryPi foundation. advert vial this link https://hsmag.cc/?utm_source=The+Pi+Hut+

There is also a link for a box of them to be filled in by whoever organises the hack space.

Can some one of our officers please fill this in, I’m asking one of you so we don’t all do it!

Tony

Morgan Barke

Nov 6, 2017, 3:19:45 PM11/6/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tony!
I will submit the form.

Morgan Barke

Nov 6, 2017, 3:23:48 PM11/6/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
On the subject of magazines, I received the follow email...
I am doing a sort out and have a pile of model engineers' workshop magazines from around 1996 to 2006 (well over 100 in total). Would you be interested in having these?  If not do you know of anyone else who might? If not I will just recycle them...

Is something is of interest? Or shall I decline, due to our lack of storage space?

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers, Morgan