Please Help :)

Danny Owen

Feb 17, 2015, 7:41:11 AM2/17/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Every one. My name is Daniel Owen and i am currently in my final year studying Product Design at Nottingham Trent University.
I am writing a dissertation on the awareness of certain design areas with in creative individuals, and from past experience, i found that hack spaces are the best place to find these creative individuals.

In order to gather some research i have created a very short questionnaire. It will take less than 2 minutes to complete. If you have a spare 2 minutes would you kindly fill it out for me?

At the bottom you will find a section asking if the information you have provided can used further would you be willing to leave an email address?
Im aiming to send a second quick survey to participants that answer specific questions that may help towards my research. No information will be given out.

All Participation is appreciated.

Kind Regards
Daniel Owen