DM Steering Committee Meeting, 31st May 2018, Silk Mill Pub (Upstairs Room) : Draft Agenda

MARK HANCOX

May 29, 2018, 4:56:05 PM5/29/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay in getting this out. Draft Agenda is as follows :

Review Actions from previous meeting :
  • Laser Cutter purchase/commissioning (Morgan et al)
  • Web Site (Morgan/Al)
  • Spending Policy to website (Mark/Al)
  • Revised Membership Form for contact preference (Mark)
  • Overlocker (Tony/Julie)
  • Tuesday Access (Mark)
  • Maker Events (All)
  • Publicity (Mark et al)
  • Community Actions mailing List (Julie)
  • Inter Hackspace Phone (Al)
  • Maker Faires (Mark)
  • QR Code (Al/Mark)
Additional items :
  • Laser Cutter Access/Usage
    • Separate meeting?
    • To cover : control of access to machine (incl when building open but DM not present), supply of materials, maintenance; written policy for these
  • GDPR
    • Effect on records/membership forms?
  • Petty Cash
  • Outreach/Events
    • Events to support
    • Engage with lapsed membership
  • Website content
    • Jewelry IP issue
  • Social media :
    • Twitter? WhatsAp?
    • Social media strategy?
AOB

Date of next meeting : Thursday July 26th or Thursday August 2nd?

Please let me know if you want to add to the agenda?

Also, please see attached :
  • A list of events we might support as part of outreach; please feel free to copy/append/repost
  • The minutes from the last meeting for reference
Paul : are you OK to take the minutes as previously?

Food and drink available (nay, encouraged!) at the bar

Cheers
Mark Hancox
(DM Secretary)

DM Outreach options 2018.xlsx
Derby Makers March 2018 SCM minutes.docx

Paul Stevens

May 29, 2018, 5:24:14 PM5/29/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark, yes I’ll do the minutes.  See you at 6 at the pub.
Cheers
Paul

<DM Outreach options 2018.xlsx><Derby Makers March 2018 SCM minutes.docx>

Morgan Barke

May 30, 2018, 9:05:15 AM5/30/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Item to add: Deershed Festival Update

Paul

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/derby-makers.
<DM Outreach options 2018.xlsx><Derby Makers March 2018 SCM minutes.docx>