MAKERS CABINET

Paul Stevens

Jul 18, 2017, 12:11:10 PM7/18/17
to Derby Makers
Stephen at the Radio Museum is going to try to get a van for Thursday afternoon.  This is primarily to get some display cabinets from the Silk Mill to his museum.  But he is happy to use it to fetch our Maker's Cabinet as well, saving us a lot of hassle (and cabinet pushing).
I will be there to help but if anyone else has the time to help out as well could they be at the Radio Museum on Thursday at 1500.
There is a chance that Stephen may not be able to get the van by Thursday so if you plan to come can you call me at about 1400 Thursday to check and save a wasted journey.  My phone number is 07722 554925
Thanks
Paul

Paul Stevens

Jul 19, 2017, 12:52:16 PM7/19/17