Kitronik order

Stuart Weaver

Feb 22, 2016, 4:10:23 PM2/22/16
to Derby Makers
Hi all,

I'm looking at placing an order for an acrylic sheet and picking it up probably Wednesday (unless anyone knows of somewhere else that's cheaper and can deliver in a couple of days!).

Does anyone else want anything picking up while i'm over there?

Regards,
Stu

Morgan Barke

Feb 22, 2016, 4:32:29 PM2/22/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
K & M Wholesale Suppliers Ltd. They are a school supply in Sheffield and they take 3-5 days, i think. They are pretty cheap, but oddly don't have a website, only catalgues. Next time give a bit more notice and you can order from there and I will order some too.

Graeme Smith

Feb 23, 2016, 4:03:34 AM2/23/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stu. I use Kitronik and they are big supporters of the Mill . Please mention Derby Silk Mill if you order. Not for a discount I'm afraid, just as recognition of the help they have given. ta

Graeme