Wednesday Night Refreshments

MARK HANCOX

Jan 18, 2015, 3:39:20 PM1/18/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
From this Wednesday we'll be reinstating the supply of tea and coffee for DM members, as we had in the Darley Abbey Mills days. We have tea bags and coffee powder (and sugar I think), the Silk Mill can let us have mugs and hot water, and I'll bring along some milk. These drinks will be free, though if anyone would like to make a contribution towards the Overlocker fund then that will be great. If anyone would like to bring cakes down (Pam? please??) then proceeds from those can also be put towards the Overlocker.

If you're new to DM and have never heard of the Overlocker before, hopefully Pam or Britta can explain it to you ...

We also have a bottle of Ribena but that's very past it's use-by-date; if there are preferences for other squashes or cordials please let me know and we can re-stock.

Cheers
Mark

Britta Jarvis

Jan 18, 2015, 5:04:27 PM1/18/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mark! The hot drink facilities are an important heart to our group u_u ! (not to be read sarcastically, it really is!) Tea = thinking time = inspiration = MAKING AWESOME THINGS!

- Britta

Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 20:39:20 +0000
Subject: [derby-makers] Wednesday Night Refreshments
From: mhan...@gmail.com