Rocket Cars for Maker Faire

grant gibson

Oct 13, 2016, 3:04:54 PM10/13/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Good Evening,

I am pulling together the plan for next Saturday, I have a number of Rolls-Royce people signed up and raring to go with rocket cars however I would love to also have the support of some Derby Makers. Al has signed up so far, if I could get another couple that would be great.

We have been sponsored by the IMechE this year and are also branding it with Rolls-Royce branding given that most of the people are R-R employees. We will also have the school (Joseph Whitaker) who are aiming for 1000mph with a rocket car.

There will be training provided both on Friday night and Saturday so don't worry about whether you have done it before.

Cheers

Grant

Paul Stevens

Oct 13, 2016, 4:43:11 PM10/13/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Grant, I'll be at the mill all day Saturday  as a volunteer so you can count me in to help out from time to time on the day.
Cheers
Paul