DM Volunteers needed for Figment

Morgan Barke

Aug 3, 2016, 6:19:03 AM8/3/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com, Hopkins, Gemma
Hi All

The Figment event on Saturday 20th of August is approaching and would really benefit from our help. http://derby.figmentproject.org

I would like to remind everyone that our access to the Silk Mill on a Wednesday evening, is apart of an understanding that we will each volunteer some of our time. The bulk of our volunteering is performed by the usual suspects and I would really like to encourage others step forward to help out.

By the looks of things, Figment should be a very enjoyable event to help out on. If you can, then please post your intentions to volunteer here.

Cheers, Morgan.

MARK HANCOX

Aug 3, 2016, 9:40:21 AM8/3/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com, Hopkins, Gemma

I can't make the figment event at this short notice, I already have a family commitment.  But I am in principal up for supporting weekend events, which now that I'm not working in derby are much more doable for me than weekday evenings.

Can we get a list of events for (say) the next 3 months ahead,  on a rolling basis, for which support will be required? That way, I (we?) will have a much better chance of being able to plan it in. The silk mill will need this much notice themselves to plan significant events, so it should be easy data to share with us. Or have i just missed this...?

Cheers
Mark

Morgan Barke

Aug 3, 2016, 9:57:16 AM8/3/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mark.

We are in the process of creating such a calendar/system. I will update when it is ready and populated.

Cheers, Morgan.

sam brown

Aug 4, 2016, 3:25:23 PM8/4/16
to Derby Makers, Ge...@derbymuseums.org
Hi Morgan, As I mentioned yesterday I should be able to make it on the 20th. I'll be moving that week but will be sure to visit and help out.

Rob

Aug 8, 2016, 4:16:48 PM8/8/16
to Derby Makers
I am abroad, otherwise I'd be there.

Paul Stevens

Aug 8, 2016, 5:52:21 PM8/8/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Sorry Morgan,  am away on that day.  Otherwise I would be there.

All the best
Paul