The Silk Mill will be OPEN to Derby Makers tomorrow evening - 4th Jan 2017

gryf...@hotmail.com

Jan 3, 2017, 12:10:58 PM1/3/17
to Derby Makers
Hi all,

Think there's been a bit of confusion (signage saying the mill will be closed to the public until the 5th (you guys aren't public)) but just to confirm, the Silk Mill will be open to Derby Makers tomorrow evening from 6pm.

Hope to see you there.

All best wishes,

Gemma

Britta Jarvis

Jan 3, 2017, 3:44:35 PM1/3/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

thanks for clarifying that gemma : )

I'll finish work at 8pm but will be along afterwards to show my face and help with any group project style things going on

- Britta

I have been unable to negotiate a pass for this evening, so I will see you all next week.

Cheers, Morgan.