Volunteer Hours for January - ASAP

gryf...@hotmail.com

Feb 13, 2017, 9:51:21 AM2/13/17
to Derby Makers
Hi all,

Could you let me know how many hours you volunteered for the Silk Mill project during January 2017 please?  I don't have many volunteering hours  recorded on the Derby Makers sheets I'm afraid, so I'm sure it's not a fair representation of how much you're all helping to drive the Silk Mill forward.

If you'd like to support the Silk Mill project and to help keep the Silk Mill and Derby Museums' other sites fantastic and free to all, just drop me a line and I'll add you to our Volunteering Opportunities mailing list.  There are loads of ways for you to volunteer and get involved including really flexible volunteering to fit into busy lives.

Please do email me with any questions (ge...@derbymuseums.org ) or respond to this thread to post your volunteering hours.  Please save any February hours to tot up and submit at the beginning of March.

With huge thanks for all your brilliant contributions and all best wishes,

Gemma