Hello all

Simon Carter

Jul 17, 2015, 9:39:04 AM7/17/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, after many weeks of being distracted by other things, and sitting in on Code Club I've finally got round to saying hello to you all on here.

I'm a "wannabe" maker (formerly a RR Software Engineer) and would love to get involved with the great work you do inspiring kids and in such a spectacular setting!

(Enhanced DBS checks and Maker Membership form under way!)

and hope I can be part of the fun and puzzlement.

Many thanks
Simon Carter

David Evans

Jul 17, 2015, 1:55:41 PM7/17/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
On 17 Jul 2015, at 12:55, Simon Carter <retra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all, after many weeks of being distracted by other things, and sitting in on Code Club I've finally got round to saying hello to you all on here.

Hi, Simon! Great to hear from you!

> I'm a "wannabe" maker (formerly a RR Software Engineer) and would love to get involved with the great work you do inspiring kids and in such a spectacular setting!

I’m not sure what a '“wannabe” maker’ is…do you make anything ever? ;)

> and hope I can be part of the fun and puzzlement.

Sounds good! There tends to be a fair amount of each.