Goodbye

Stuart Weaver

Aug 14, 2017, 4:37:34 PM8/14/17
to Derby Makers
Hi All,

As many of you know, I'll be leaving Derby soon and unfortunately the Derby Makers :(

I'm going to be stepping down as Treasurer and the motions of this have already started turning. For the temporary time being, please get in contact with Paul Stevens (Secretary) regarding any financial matters!

I'll hold a goodbye meeting at the Silk Mill pub (https://goo.gl/maps/v3216veXRbJ2) on Wednesday 23rd August @ 18:00

Feel free to pop along and reminisce over the past few years!

For those that feel like they want to keep in contact (hopefully at least one of you!) then ask me for my facebook/LinkedIn/phone details :)

Cheers for that last (nearly) 3 years! It's been great and I'll miss Derby Makers thoroughly.

Stu

Morgan Barke

Aug 22, 2017, 2:43:06 AM8/22/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I will be there. And might even get a burger!

Morgan Barke

Aug 22, 2017, 2:45:13 AM8/22/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Although, it is unlikely I will get a pass for 2 nights, so won't beat Makers on Thursday. I will try and work remotely on finalising the Laser cutter spec.

Stuart Weaver

Aug 22, 2017, 3:33:53 AM8/22/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I hope you don't beat any Makers any Thursday's yet alone any day of the week! ;)

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Derby Makers" group.

MARK HANCOX

Aug 22, 2017, 3:35:12 AM8/22/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Stuart

It's looking like I can't make it, sorry. It's been great having you at DM, all the best for the future, and maybe see you at a maker faire sometime!

Cheers
Mark

Rob

Aug 23, 2017, 3:59:35 AM8/23/17
to Derby Makers
I have moved my hols to make it boyo! See you later.

Morgan Barke

Aug 23, 2017, 8:51:04 AM8/23/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Pie & Pint £10 before 7pm... :)