Derby Sketching Club trophy exhibition

Britta Jarvis

Jun 8, 2016, 4:49:37 PM6/8/16
to derby makers

Hi everyone,

You may know I am part of Derby Sketching Club so I'd like to invite you to our exhibition this weekend at Markeaton Park.

Derby Sketching club is a group of local artists – beginners, improvers, amateurs and professionals – who meet together to share the enthusiasm for drawing and painting.

Once a year our club is displaying an annual exhibition in which members get the opportunity to present their work to the public and get rewarded for their efforts.

This years Trophy Exhibition will be held on Friday 10th to Sunday 12th of June at Markeaton Park Craft Village, Derby DE22 3BG.

The exhibition will be open to the public on Friday and Saturday from 10a.m. until 5p.m, and Sunday from 10a.m. until 4p.m. Be aware that life drawing might be on display! Hope to see you all there!

- Britta 😊

James Moore

Jun 10, 2016, 5:40:56 AM6/10/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

NB: Britta also let me know that she has some 100% new, never seen before artwork on display , so get down and see some Britta Jarvis originals! I know I will (be there Sunday early afternoon if anyone wants to join me)

Jim