Wednesday 16th November

gryf...@hotmail.com

Nov 9, 2016, 10:22:03 AM11/9/16
to Derby Makers
Hi all,

Just want to let you know that next week we'll be holding a private event on the ground floor of the Silk Mill.  So, could you come to the back door when you arrive please?  There'll be lots of people on the ground floor so you may want to use the loo on the third floor to save you queueing but the event organisers are happy for you to nip through to the loos if you'd rather avoid the stairs.

Give me a shout with any questions or worries.

All best wishes,

Gemma

Stuart Weaver

Nov 9, 2016, 2:12:53 PM11/9/16
to Derby Makers
Can we dress up in a black tie and suit and take some food if there's some available?

;-P

Cheers,
Stu