See you next week - Wed 15th

gryf...@hotmail.com

Feb 8, 2017, 10:48:04 AM2/8/17
to Derby Makers
Hi all,

I was intending to come tonight to see you all but I have a touch of the lurgy so I'll spare you all the germs.  I'll be there next week though so if you'd like to talk to me about the Silk Mill project, including volunteering opportunities, I'll see you next week (or you're welcome to email me in the meantime).

All best wishes,

MARK HANCOX

Feb 8, 2017, 10:49:21 AM2/8/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Get well soon! Will you be along on Saturday for the What If machine?

gryf...@hotmail.com

Feb 8, 2017, 11:03:29 AM2/8/17
to Derby Makers
Ah, thanks Mark.  I'm definitely going to be there if I can.  I'll be dosing up on vitamin C in the run-up to make sure I don't miss it.  See you there I hope!  :)