Steering Committee meeting : next Thursday, January 25th

MARK HANCOX

Jan 16, 2018, 2:29:50 PM1/16/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
The next DM Steering Committee meeting will be held at the Radio Museum next Thursday evening from 6.30pm.

I will be putting the agenda together this weekend. If there's anything you'd like me to include, please email me - either reply to this email, or send to secr...@derbymakers.co.uk - or (even better!) come and have a chat with me at the Radio Museum this Thursday, I'll be there from about 6.30. And if you're not already on the Steering Committee but you'd like to be, please let me know?

Cheers
Mark Hancox
(DM Secretary)

Morgan Barke

Jan 18, 2018, 11:14:38 AM1/18/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mark. I have been absent recently due to working on my house, then got the flu last week. I am better, but still recovering. I will have made a full recovery by next week and will see you there for the committee meeting.
Cheers, Morgan.