thursday makers

Amanda McLaren

Feb 25, 2015, 10:58:37 AM2/25/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Can people let Kim know if you are going to be at the Silk Mill tomorrow - Thursday 26th as the DM reps?
Just for change I'm sick so definitely won't be there.
Thanks
Amanda

Morgan Barke

Feb 25, 2015, 12:34:55 PM2/25/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I will be there leading a workshop, so will not be representing DM.

William Bednall

Feb 25, 2015, 5:35:05 PM2/25/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I will be there later on

Stuart Weaver

Feb 26, 2015, 8:18:23 AM2/26/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there to represent. Where do we notify Kim? Is just commenting here good enough?

Regards,
Stu

Morgan Barke

Feb 26, 2015, 9:08:54 AM2/26/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
If you are short, then I can represent at the workshop end, while I do my workshop. I will bring my high viz vest with me just in case.

grant gibson

Feb 26, 2015, 10:56:32 AM2/26/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

I can come along from 6pm until 8pm but then I need to go and get Gemma from work.
Regards

MARK HANCOX

Mar 1, 2015, 2:19:30 AM3/1/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I'm aware I haven't been pulling my weight in terms of Thursday nights so far - and I hoping to make up for that a bit by doing 2 in March. But can anyone tell me just what it is we're supposed to do when we're there? Are we helping with front of house? Are we being visible makers (in which case should we have DM Hi-Viz jackets on to make that clear)? Or is it enough that we're just in the building - which feels a bit woolly?

All guidance appreciated!

Cheers
Mark

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 3:56 PM, grant gibson <grantg...@googlemail.com> wrote:

I can come along from 6pm until 8pm but then I need to go and get Gemma from work.
Regards

David Evans

Mar 1, 2015, 5:34:25 AM3/1/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I’ve been doing a combination of the first two, whilst asking Kim what they need help with.