Facebook Page Password

Julie Brandon

May 4, 2018, 6:22:24 AM5/4/18
to Derby Makers
Hi all

We were really hoping to get some content going on Facebook whilst we're at the event Saturday.

Does anyone know who has the password etc details for the Derby Makers Facebook page? I know neither Mark or Al do. Anyone else?

Julie

Morgan Barke

May 4, 2018, 9:38:25 AM5/4/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for not replying soon. I think I am an admin. I will dig in and see if I can add you.

Morgan Barke

May 4, 2018, 9:50:45 AM5/4/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
@Julie
Thanks for getting on this. I have added you as an "editor". Let me know when you have access. Also let me know if you need to be an admin.
Cheers, Morgan

Julie Brandon

May 4, 2018, 10:53:11 AM5/4/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Morgan.

Which account have you added as editor?  My FB account is julie-f...@computergeeks.co.uk ?  At present I don't seem to be able to post as Derby Makers?

Julie

Morgan Barke

May 4, 2018, 3:04:18 PM5/4/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
It says you have accepted. It won't let me add via your email, as I think I already added you by Name.
Can you post?

On 4 May 2018 at 15:52, Julie Brandon <geek...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Morgan.

Which account have you added as editor?  My FB account is julie-facebook@computergeeks.co.uk ?  At present I don't seem to be able to post as Derby Makers?

Julie

Julie Brandon

May 4, 2018, 3:06:55 PM5/4/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hiya

Sorry, i was slow on the uptake. I've accepted. Looks like it's worked. Many thanks Morgan, you're a star!  :)

Julie