Quick update on our Codeclub

Bolding Gt Grandson

Apr 5, 2015, 12:06:39 PM4/5/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

The first public session will be on Wednesday 15th April, 4.30 – 5.30 in the Laser Cutter workshop.

The long table to the LH side will have 15 Raspberry PI’s & screens. Setup will happen from about 4, and we hope to be clear by 6pm. We’re having a dress rehearsal on Wednesday 8th April to see what we’ve all forgotten, copy Raspbian O/S & Scratch 1.4 to the memory cards, etc, etc. Katharine Childs, the code club local coordinator & her two scratch writing children will also be there on the 8th to lend a hand.

One member of the Silk Mill team will be there every week, (Andrea or Chris) as will 2 Derby Makers (Jon, Morgan (who’s done this before) & me) most weeks. Most of us will be there for the first session.

The sessions can be booked on Eventbrite and are being advertised now in the Silk Mill’s events guide.

Tony Brookes

MARK HANCOX

Apr 5, 2015, 12:45:32 PM4/5/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Obviously my long term involvement will be limited by my new job, but I plan to support the 8th and 15 th. Well done for pulling this together!