New blog posting on HAB & query - how to format a url

Tony Brookes

Jan 28, 2018, 8:19:18 AM1/28/18
to Derby Makers
I’ve added a blog posting onto our website and I think it’s now available. But I have added a url on the page and have no idea how to make that link live. It points to the Eventbrite page so that people can book a place at the Museum.

Any ideas??

Tony

All Johnson

Jan 28, 2018, 1:05:40 PM1/28/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Assuming you're using the the visual editor (tabs at the right hand side
switch between visual and plain text) you can use the link editor from
the
button bar above - it's the one that's meant to be three links of chain.
Hover
over the buttons an you should get tooltips to tell you what they do.
I've
circled the button in the attached image. If you use the text mode it's
just
html if that's any use to you.

If you search for 'wordpress editor introduction -gutenberg' you should
find
some documentation. Gutenberg is the name of the new version of the
editor,
but that's not on our site yet.
wordpress_link_editing.png

Tony Brookes