For all Derby Makers visiting the Mill on Wednesday 12th October

gryf...@hotmail.com

Oct 4, 2016, 5:42:54 AM10/4/16
to Derby Makers
Hi everyone,

We have a 'black tie' event on the ground floor of the Silk Mill on the evening of Wednesday 12th October.  It'll be no problem for you all to come to the workshop as usual but there'll be no access for any of us to either the Italian or Sowter Mill (anything on the ground floor beyond the workshop, basically).

  • When you arrive, please enter the building via the back entrance (and leave the same way, of course)
  • We'll make sure you have access to tea and coffee but that'll be from the staff kitchen on the third floor which is at the end of the corridor on the left
  • Please use the staff toilet, also on the third floor, at the end of the long corridor on the right
  • The Quarterly Meeting between DMT and Derby Makers will be held... you guessed it!... on the third floor, in the room we call the Freezer (you can get to it through either office)
Please give me a shout if you have any questions or worries.

All best,

Gemma

Stuart Weaver

Oct 5, 2016, 7:53:34 AM10/5/16
to Derby Makers
Hi Gemma,

Thanks for letting us know, question is... if we wear a black tie, can we sneak in and get some free food? ;)

Cheers,
Stu

gryf...@hotmail.com

Oct 5, 2016, 12:45:21 PM10/5/16