Quarterly Meeting and Silk Mill Project Update - 25.01.17

gryf...@hotmail.com

Jan 18, 2017, 11:46:53 AM1/18/17
to Derby Makers
Hi all,

I've been chatting with some of you over the past few weeks and it seems like now might be a great time for a Silk Mill project update.  So much has happened over the past few months and there are exciting times ahead so it would be great to bring as many of you as possible up to speed.  Handily, this also coincides with our regular Silk Mill/Derby Makers quarterly meeting so we thought we'd combine the two.

Please join us from 18:00 next Wednesday 25th Jan for a project update with Hannah Fox and Andrea Mercer.  The project update will be for an hour and afterwards we'll go straight into the Quarterly Meeting.

We'd love to see you there!

Just FYI, we'll be inviting all Derby Museums volunteers to join us for the project update section from 18:00.

All best,

Gemma  - Contact me at gemma@derbymuseums with any questions.

Morgan Barke

Jan 24, 2017, 10:37:33 AM1/24/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for arranging and informing us of this project update and quarterly.

My partner is currently ill, but is now on the mend. All being well I will be there, but is a chance I might not be able to make it. Many other Derby Makers have said they will be there, so they can always update me, if not.

Thanks again, Morgan.