looking for contract / consulting work

Bobby Wilson

Dec 12, 2013, 6:58:08 PM12/12/13
to dera...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

My small consultancy (another dev and myself) has some availability in the coming weeks and I want to ask if anyone has any extra work or knows someone looking for work.

We are both full stack developers, I specialize more on dev ops and infrastructure, and he specializes in front-end javascript (especially frameworks like Ember.js). We meet in the middle on Ruby/Rails. We have been doing projects focusing on improving application performance, setting up infrastructure for scaling businesses, and getting apps off the ground with a front-end JS framework (dev, tooling, asset pipeline, build process). We have done some general Rails dev work as well.

Also, I will be at the Derailed this month if you want to chat in person.

Thanks,

Bobby Wilson

p.s. Not interested in any full-time positions, feel free to retain us indefinitely