Position in Downtown Denver

Kevin Weller

May 5, 2015, 9:16:39 AM5/5/15
to dera...@googlegroups.com
I'm usually not a recruiter, but I've occasionally played the role for a client of many years who is now looking for another full-time Rails developer to join their in-house team in downtown Denver.  They want someone with 2-3 years of Rails experience, 3 or more years of general IT and relational database experience, and some UI design skills.  If interested, please let me know at wo...@asapisystems.com.  Include whatever qualifying information you feel is appropriate (resume or c.v., code and apps, references, etc.).

Regards,
Kevin