Pragmatic Studio 20% Coupon for DeRailed Members

Pragmatic Studio

Aug 13, 2014, 6:03:12 PM8/13/14
to dera...@googlegroups.com
Howdy DeRailers,

We'd like to offer you all a 20% discount on our online Ruby and Rails courses for the next month. In our three popular, in-depth courses you'll learn exactly how all the pieces go together to build all-around better apps and have the confidence that you truly understand Ruby and Rails. Simply use coupon code "derailed" between now and September 14 and you'll save nearly $40 on your first course with The Pragmatic Studio.

Our online courses are a unique combination of HD videos with guided instruction, step-by-step live coding, and graphic animations followed by hands-on exercises and practices. In each course, you'll become more productive by learning the key Ruby and Rails design principles, techniques, and practices for creating your own RubyGem or Rails app. And unlike a subscription service, you can learn at your own pace and your access never expires.

To get started today, check us out at:

http://pragmaticstudio.com/ruby
http://pragmaticstudio.com/rails
http://pragmaticstudio.com/rails-ii

We'd love to have you  join us in the Studio this fall!

Thanks (and Go Broncos!),

Mike & Nicole Clark

The Pragmatic Studio
in...@pragmaticstudio.com