Rails or Sinatra developer (full-time contract) needed

Kevin Weller

Jan 24, 2014, 1:54:43 PM1/24/14
to dera...@googlegroups.com
Hey DeRailers,

Was great to see everyone on Wednesday!

I'm looking for a full-time subcontractor for at least the next 2.5 to 3 months--possibly longer for support and follow-up phases--to help me build the first edition of a web app front-end for a geo-data extraction system I've constructed for a client. I need someone with solid Ruby and JavaScript skills, with either Rails or Sinatra experience (or both). Knowledge or experience with OpenLayers, or geocomputing in general would be a big plus. If interested, send intro, c.v., and/or whatever you think would be useful to "wo...@asapisystems.com". No recruiters please. Thanks!

Kevin Weller
ASAP iSystems