Dependency Check for MS TFS Build: any plugin/integration already done?

Carlo Reggiani

Mar 13, 2018, 6:44:03 AM3/13/18
to Dependency Check
Hi

I'm planning to use Dependency Check (command line client) as a task in my TFS build to produce the xml for the Sonarqube plugin: there is any extension (not already in the Marketplace) as for Jenkins?

Thanks in advance for any info

Carlo

PS: any changelog for 3.1.1 release?

Steve Springett

Mar 13, 2018, 11:31:29 AM3/13/18
to Dependency Check
Carlo,

I’m not aware of a native TFS plugin. Most folks outside the Jenkins ecosystem (TFS, bamboo, GitLab CI, etc) use the command-line-interface like you’re planning on doing, If you come across one though, let us know or update https://jeremylong.github.io/DependencyCheck/index.html

I haven’t seen a text-based changelog for 3.1.1 but the commits between the two are here:

— Steve