dependency-check 1.1.1 released

Jeremy Long

Jan 30, 2014, 8:07:27 PM1/30/14
to dependen...@googlegroups.com
All,

We have just released 1.1.1 to fix two significant bugs in the 1.1.0 release. There was a copy paste issue that caused the Maven Plugin to fail if you attempted to set the Nexus URL and there was a number format exception due to a large version number for the Yahoo Toolbar library. Both have been fixed. Additionally, initial support for .NET has been added - or at least support for Nuspec files (nuget package management for .NET applications). We have a new contributor that is working on more robust support for .NET DLLs and we hope to have that released soon.

Best Regards,

Jeremy