Nist feed URL Updates

Kalyan K

Mar 31, 2018, 6:19:31 PM3/31/18
to Dependency Check
Hello Team,

It seems that NIST has updated their feed URLs. We started to notice some weirdness and realized that we could not download the metadata.

Upon enabling debug flags, I could see that the URLs are no longer valid. Please find below the changes:

I just updated these URLs and was able to get the plugin to work after overriding the default URLs. Please note, this applies to latest version(3.1.1) of OWASP dependency checkin plugin too.

Thanks,
Kalyan

Hans Aikema

Mar 31, 2018, 6:30:27 PM3/31/18
to Kalyan K, Dependency Check
Kalyan,

This was also noted by other users and is being tracked on github in https://github.com/jeremylong/DependencyCheck/issues/1171

Hans Aikema, direct vanuit de iCloud
Message has been deleted

Jeremy Long

Apr 9, 2018, 6:24:38 AM4/9/18
to Dependency Check
Please see https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/dependency-check/ZhnLfMqhIBU

3.1.2 was released last week which fixes the URL issue.