Query

Amit Agarwal

Jun 11, 2014, 9:11:43 AM6/11/14
to dependen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is this the link where the tool refers to download local NVD database.

                      http://nvd.nist.gov/download.cfm

If this is not the one, please inform which is the specific URL,

There is some exception rule we hv to specify in our network.

Jeremy Long

Jun 11, 2014, 6:57:43 PM6/11/14
to Amit Agarwal, dependen...@googlegroups.com
All of the links are on the page you referenced:

Note there are two URLs for every year, I put a gap indicated by ... as I didn't want to copy/paste all of them, and on Jan 1st, 2015 a new URL will be added automatically.

--Jeremy