Local Nexus cache instead of maven central

Peter PanCake

Dec 4, 2017, 3:00:05 AM12/4/17
to Dependency Check
Hello,

is it possible to use a Nexus repository in the local network instead of the maven central search? I try to set up a gradle config for that, but can't find the right options.
We don't have the pro version of Nexus.

Kind regards,
Peter PanCake

Steve Springett

Dec 4, 2017, 3:16:22 AM12/4/17
to dependen...@googlegroups.com

David Karlsen

Dec 4, 2017, 9:40:27 AM12/4/17
to Steve Springett, dependen...@googlegroups.com
Note that it will only work on nexus v2 and not on current v3

Hans Aikema

Dec 5, 2017, 4:52:37 PM12/5/17
to dependen...@googlegroups.com, Steve Springett, Peter PanCake
On the other hand IME you don’t need the Pro version, I also succesfully configured it on Nexus repository manager OSS v2 (2.14.5)